Dentistry practice in North Hollywood welcomes you and your family
Family dentistry solutions are easy to find when patients visit A-Dental Center. Dr. Fadi Edmond Elzayat and his team work closely with patients to help them achieve the smiles they’ve always wanted. He works with both children and adults for better oral health. His practice has a wide range of services for those located in the North Hollywood area including the following treatment options:
- Dentures – dentures include full and partial dentures and are made from high quality materials by our outside dental laboratory.
- Dental implants – the “gold standard” in tooth replacement is dental implants. These titanium posts are restored with crowns, bridges, or dentures to replace missing teeth.
- Bone grafting – patients considering dental implants require enough bone for successful placement. Bone grafting is an option for those who are not appropriate for implants due to bone loss.
- Fillings – when cavities form, it is important to obtain metal-free fillings. Composite resin is used to repair the tooth and keep the decay from progressing.
- Inlays and onlays – these porcelain restorations are used to replace areas of tooth enamel with a structurally sound solution.
- Crowns – dental crowns are versatile and used in many dental situations. They are fabricated to match the existing teeth for seamless integration into the smile.
- Bridges – a middle-of-the-road solution for patients seeking an affordable yet permanent solution for tooth loss.
- Veneers – these thin ceramic facings are bonded onto the front of the teeth to cover up imperfections and provide a more beautiful smile quickly and easily.
- Teeth whitening – a bright smile speaks volumes when it comes to first impressions. Patients may enjoy either in-office or take-home whitening trays in our practice.
- Invisalign – skip the visit to the orthodontist and work with Dr. Fadi Edmond Elzayat to improve the smile’s alignment with Invisalign. Invisalign is a special aligner treatment that can straighten the dental arch and enhance the smile.
- Wisdom tooth extraction – the third molars, also known as the wisdom teeth, are often problematic for patients and can be removed in our practice. We provide both simple and surgical extractions.
- Gum disease – Dr. Fadi Edmond Elzayat provides diagnosis, treatment, and prevention solutions for gum disease, also known as periodontal disease.