WHY SHOULD YOU OPT FOR A DENTAL IMPLANT IN NORTH HOLLYWOOD?
WHAT IS A DENTAL IMPLANT?
To put it simply, a dental implant is an artificial replacement for your lost natural tooth provided at our clinic, A Dental Center located in North Hollywood, California. Dental implants in our dental clinic in North Hollywood have taken the dental world by the storm, and rightfully so. Dental implants in North Hollywood are the most superior alternative to replace missing teeth. They mimic our natural teeth, feel and look precisely like a natural tooth.
At A Dental Center, a dental implant consists of a screw that is surgically secured inside the jaw bone. Once the dental implant firmly integrates with the jawbone, it behaves like a natural tooth’s root. With the help of a dental implant, a crown, bridge, or denture can be placed in North Hollywood.
BENEFITS OF DENTAL IMPLANT IN NORTH HOLLYWOOD
- Compared to the traditional dental bridge and removable dentures, a dental implant in North Hollywood is fixed. That means once it is in, you can very well forget about it—no need to remove it and place it back every day.
- Dental implants placed by our highly skilled dentist at A-Dental Center in North Hollywood are fixed and adheres firmly to the jaw bone, which improves stability.
- Dental implants in North Hollywood make chewing and talking more efficient than traditional replacement options.
- It looks and feels exactly like a natural tooth.
- Our Natural teeth can withstand a force of 540lbs/ sq. Inch. Traditional dentures can withstand only 10% of this pressure. In comparison, a dental implant in North Hollywood can withstand chewing forces of up to 450lbs/sq.inch. This proves the superiority of dental implants.
- You can eat whatever you want—no more skipping over your favorite foods. It makes taking proper nutrition possible.
- It can be chosen by anyone who is medically in good condition.
- Great alternative for you if you have lost a tooth because of decay or gum diseases.
- Dental Implants in North Hollywood do not depend on adjacent teeth for support as the support is harnessed directly from the bone like a natural tooth.
- Dental implants are also easy to maintain; follow your routine oral hygiene methods. Brush twice a day and floss as you usually would.
- No chances of any mishappening as they are fixed. So, do not worry; they won’t come out while talking like dentures do.
- Restores speech to as it was before.
- It does not alter speech as traditional dentures do.
- Dental implants are aesthetically and functionally much superior to other tooth-replacement alternatives.
- One-time investment.
Dental implants provided at A-Dental Center in North Hollywood are manufactured from surgical-grade titanium alloy. This ensures its safety and compatibility with the human body. Dental implants in North Hollywood are a great way to restore your smile as well as your confidence.